Raptors - 192 pcs - Good Luck Minis®
- History: Velociraptor was discovered in 1923, and is particularly well known for the large, curved claw on each of its feet, a feature it shared with other dromaeosaurs like Microraptor. It was once believed that this claw was used for slashing at prey, though recent studies indicate it may have been more useful for gripping and holding onto its intended victims.
- Scientific Name: Velociraptor mongoliensis
- Characteristics: These Velociraptor minis might look fearsome with their numerous teeth and sickle-shaped claws, but they’re far too small to cause you any harm. Each figure is posed in a running stance, befitting its name, which means “speedy thief”.
- Size: Our Velociraptor minis are each 1 ½ inches long.
- All of our products are Non-toxic and BPA free
- 192 Pieces Per Bag. Only Available in Bulk Purchase.
Despite movies which show them as large and scary, Velociraptor was actually only about the size of a turkey. It lived about 75 million years ago in Mongolia, where it used its speed and its large toe claws to hunt other dinosaurs.