What are Safari Ltd's hours of operation?
- Monday - Friday: 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM EST
- Saturday & Sunday: CLOSED
Can I cancel my order before it ships?
Our system begins processing orders minutes after they are placed, so you will have to be as fast as a cheetah to cancel it in time.
Order cancellation requests can only occur during normal business hours through our websites LIVE CHAT, so staff can check the real-time status of your order and let you know if it can be canceled.
Can I edit my order after it has been placed?
Once an order has been placed it cannot be edited. We are not able to update quantities, add or remove items, or update the shipping address.
Please review your purchase before submitting your order to ensure billing/shipping address and quantities ordered are correct.
What do I do if there is a problem with my order?
Safari Ltd aims to exceed expectations. If you have an issue with a recently placed order, please review below:
- Follow our Returns Policy for any order issues.
- If an order is rejected without following the Returns Policy, your payment may not be refunded.
How do I become a Safari Ltd® Retailer?
Please click here to create your account and join Safari Ltd® as a retailer.
Is there an order minimum for SafariLtd.com?
Please note that the minimum order is $15 to complete checkout.
How can I get free shipping on my order?
All retail orders that are $50 and up with a U.S. shipping address receive free shipping! Orders under $50 receive a flat rate shipping and handling cost of $9.99. Shipping to Canada uses calculated FedEx rates at checkout. Shipping to other international addresses is currently not available.
What are the age recommendations for Safari Ltd® figurines?
Safari Ltd® products are recommended for children 3 years and older.
How do I contact Safari Ltd®?
To contact us, please click here.
How do I find a retired figurine?
If you cannot find a particular figurine in our online store, then the figurine has been retired. You may want to contact your local retailers or search a marketplace like eBay to try and find the retired figurine.
How can I share my product suggestions?
We encourage your suggestions on new products. We will add your suggestion to the inspiration list. Please click here to check out our design process and submit your own suggestions.
What does Safari Ltd® do with my contact information?
Does Safari Ltd® safety test their products?
For over 30 years, our products have been laboratory tested and have met all lead safety requirements. Safari Ltd® is proud to announce that all our products are phthalate and lead free. What are Phthalates? Phthalates are softening agents added to PVC that can be harmful to children. Our products are also in compliance with the new safety requirements put forth by the CPSIA on August 14, 2008.
What can I do to keep my Safari Ltd® toys looking like new?
Our products are made of ultra-durable plastic materials, but they are not invincible!
Storing your figurines properly will help prolong their lifespan for years to come. Ideally, all of our toys would find homes in toy chests, closets, or other storage spaces that are cool, dry, and tucked away from the elements. This will ensure that their colors stay vibrant and that they do not become warped or damaged.
Safari Ltd® animal figures and collectibles will also thrive being displayed indoors on desks, shelves, or other cool, dry locations.
What is the best way to clean Safari Ltd® toys?
Our toys are made of durable, flexible, non-toxic materials that can be hand-washed with a clean sponge or cloth, dish soap, and water. After rinsing, allow the toy to air-dry or gently wipe it down with a cloth towel—it should be good as new!
- For a deeper cleaning, you can place our figurines securely in the top rack of your dishwasher. Remember to opt out of heat drying!
- In order to avoid damaging the paint on the product, please avoid using abrasive soaps, sponges, or other cleaning tools.
- Excess paint marks or light scuffs can be removed from white products with a Magic Eraser.
HELP! My favorite animal toy is warped. What can I do?
Luckily, our figures are made with pliable plastics, meaning that they can be bent back into shape! You can correct almost any of our figurines by using your hands to gently reshape the bent pieces. They should return to their original state in no time.
What do I do if I received a damaged or defective item?
A defective item is one that is inoperable but has no apparent damage. If you receive defective merchandise, please contact us.
If an order arrives to you with obvious shipping damage, please refuse the delivery. If you have accepted delivery and then find shipping damage, please contact us immediately. Please save all packaging material and paperwork for the order if shipping damage is a possible issue. If you dispose of packaging material or attempt to return the merchandise without contacting Customer Care, you jeopardize our chances of making a claim, and you may not receive credit for the return.
In order to help us address the issues that may have resulted in damage of your items, our Customer Care team may ask you to provide photos of the damaged item, as well as the “batch code”. This is a 4 digit number that helps us indicate when the item was manufactured, and helps narrow down which items may have similar issues.
- On our figures, this code is a printed 4 digit number that is typically found on the underside of the figure, usually around the belly, tail, or the bottom of a foot.
- On TOOBS, this code is stamped into the label of the TOOB package, just above the barcode.
- By including this code, you can help us improve our products so that fewer issues happen in the future.
Has Safari Ltd® gone "Green"?
Safari Ltd® supports ecologically sound practices that encourage sustainability. We believe that every business and household can contribute to the slowing down of global warming.
At Safari Ltd® we engage in green business practices by:
- Providing educational information about the fragility of the earth's ecosystems and endangered wildlife.
- Using recycled paper whenever possible to prevent useless destruction of our forests.
- Minimizing the use of paper by maintaining digital files.
- Recycling all plastics, cans and paper.
- Shutting off lights when not in use.
- Reducing excessive packaging to save trees.
- Supplying company recycled water bottles to minimize waste when staying hydrated.
Where can I find products in my country?
Safari Ltd® is proud to have a world-wide network of stocking distribution Partners.