Coral Reef Fun Pack
The coral reef is an amazing ecosystem, teeming with colorful marine life. It’s home to a wide variety of fish, as well as invertebrates and other wonderful creatures. Though they are incredibly diverse, coral reefs are fragile ecosystems, and climate change is negatively affecting reefs around the world, especially the Great Barrier Reef in Australia.
- History: Coral are tiny invertebrates who form colonies in the ocean. What we typically think of as "coral" is actually the organism's calcium carbonate skeleton. Coral reefs are found in shallow waters, as the coral depend on sunlight and warm temperatures. Coral reefs provide a wide range of habitats for a variety of creatures, and attract invertebrates, fish, reptiles and birds.
- Characteristics: This Good Luck Minis® Fun Pack is chock full of fascinating and unique coral reef inhabitants from all over the world, including a pufferfish, a clownfish, a starfish, a sea turtle, a seahorse, an octopus, a blue tang, and a moray eel. These mini figures are great Montessori toys for educational activities, especially those about different habitats of the natural world.
- Size: Each Good Luck Mini® figurine is approximately an inch long.
- The Coral Reef Fun Pack is part of the Good Luck Minis® collection.
- All of our products are Non-toxic and BPA free.
- 8 Pieces Per Bag. Contents Cannot Be Purchased Individually.