Spiders - 192 pcs - Good Luck Minis®
- History: Black widow spiders are quite widespread, and their bites can cause abdominal cramps, muscle pain, and spasms. While the bite can be dangerous, deaths are extremely rare and many people experience little to no adverse symptoms whatsoever. The black widow’s name comes from the curious behavior of the females cannibalizing the males, although this has mostly been observed in captive settings and it’s not known how commonly this takes place in the wild.
- Scientific Name: Genus Latrodectus, specifically L. mactans or L. hesperus
- Characteristics: These spiders are identified by their long, thin legs and large, round abdomen. Despite the black widow being venomous, these Good Luck Minis® won’t cause you any harm!
- Size: From leg tip to leg tip, these Good Luck Minis® are 1 inch long. They are entirely black, except for the characteristic red hourglass mark on the underside of their abdomen.
- All of our products are Non-toxic and BPA free
- 192 Pieces Per Bag. Only Available in Bulk Purchase.
Black widow spiders have a reputation for being dangerous due to their venom, although only adult females have large enough fangs to penetrate human skin. While anyone bitten should seek medical attention immediately, it is extremely rare for a black widow’s bite to be life-threatening.