Mix and Match - Trains
Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
All aboard! A puzzle collection for train enthusiasts aged 5-105. Your favorite engineer can create trains of their dreams and embark on wonderful adventures!
This educational puzzle set contains 108 pieces, including 56 double-sided ones, which allows you to look inside the locomotives, carriages, and cargo containers. The pieces can be freely combined and rearranged for endless fun, and together create a 9.5m/ over 31ft long composition!
The extra-large educational poster depicts famous railway cars from around the world and interesting facts about trains, providing train fans of all ages with more information about the history of railways.
- A great gift for train fans that promote interest in technology
- 108 mix-and-match puzzle pieces allow for endless, creative fun
- Fosters curiosity and creativity, boosts imagination, and fosters further learning
- Promotes hand-eye coordination
- The large, keepsake box with a practical handle makes it a great gift
- 108 pieces including 56 double-sided elements
- extra-large educational poster 98x68cm/ 38.5×26.5”
- completed puzzle measures 9.5 m /31 ft. 2”!
- Packaging dimensions: 33x28x7cm/13x11x2.5”
- Small parts - not for children under 3 years of age