Let s Play Dino Dominoes
Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
Picture dominoes are both a puzzle and game that grows along with your child. There are a few different ways that kids can play:
- Try to create the longest possible line by connecting the halves or adding identical pictures.
- Play picture dominoes. Distribute 7 dominoes to each player and leave the other dominoes in a common pool. The youngest player starts by placing a domino into the center. The next players take turns adding dominoes that fit. If you do not have a matching domino, select one at random from the pool. The person who plays all of their dominoes or has the fewest dominoes left wins.
- Classic dominoes is a more difficult version of this game and involves matching the dominoes with the same number of pips.
- Trains perception, concentration, matching, sportsmanship, and logical thinking
- Playing together guarantees great fun and fosters parent-child interaction
- Large domino pieces are made of high-quality, thick cardboard, perfect for little hands
- Reinforces acquisition of new words, colors, and numbers
- The handy box with a practical, sturdy handle makes it a great gift
28 double-sided dominoes
Product dimensions: domino size 6x12cm/2.5×4.5”
Packaging dimensions: 16.5x19x7cm/6.5×7.5×2.5”