Keiko the Edamame
Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
Keiko the Edamame is a teether, bath toy & sensory play toy for babies. Its ring makes it easy for babies' little hands to hold while chewing on this safe natural teether.
This natural toy follows an artisanal and sustainable process with 100% natural rubber from Hevea trees. Made all in one piece with no holes to avoid getting bacteria inside. Hand-painted with natural pigments one by one, there are no two exactly alike!
- Made with 100% natural rubber from Hevea trees.
- Soft, easy to grasp
- Safe to chew
- Stimulates the senses and soothes gums
- Hand-painted with natural pigments
- Completely safe for kids.
- Follow all international safety standards
- Highly hygienic
- Eco-toys, biodegradable and environmentally friendly
- Used as teethers, bath toys, decorative objects, and more.
- There may be minor variations in color and shape
- Socially responsible