Hummingbirds - 192 pcs - Good Luck Minis®
Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
- History: Hummingbirds are highly specialized birds that feed exclusively on nectar that they extract from flowers by using their long bills. Their vision is extremely sensitive to allow them to respond quickly during their rapid flight, and their metabolisms are the highest among all animals except for insects. Their hearts can beat over 1000 times per minute, and during that same time they can take up to 250 breaths.
- Scientific Name: Family Trochilidae, 338 known species
- Characteristics: These hummingbird miniature figurines are posed in mid-flight, with their wings outstretched. Each tiny bird is hand-painted and sculpted with distinctive detail.
- Size: Each hummingbird’s wingspan is just over 1 ¼ inches wide.
- All of our products are Non-toxic and BPA free
- 192 Pieces Per Bag. Only Available in Bulk Purchase.
Hummingbirds are tiny birds, among the smallest bird species of all. They hover around drinking nectar through their long, thin beaks. In order to be able to flap their wings so fast (over 50 times per second), hummingbirds have one of the fastest metabolisms in the animal kingdom. Their common name comes from the humming noise produced by their rapid wingbeats.