Hampshire Pig Toy
Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
Although they were originally bred and transported from the United Kingdom, Hampshire pigs are best known today as the oldest and most prevalent American breed. Like most pig species, they are very intelligent and can be trained at levels similar to a canine.
- Scientific Name: Sus scrofa domesticus
- Characteristics: Did you know that pigs roll around in the mud to stay cool on hot days? On the lookout for a mud pit of its own, this Hampshire pig model is professionally hand-painted and sculpted with an exceptional attention to detail.
- Size and Color:Hampshire pigs are easily recognizable by their dark black bodies offset by a creamy white band around the middle that covers their front legs. Standing 4.25 inches long and 2 inches tall, this figurine is about the size of a credit card stood upright.
- The Hampshire Pig is part of the Safari Farm collection
- All of our products are Non-toxic and BPA free