Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
Triceratops was a large herbivorous horned dinosaur that lived during the very end of the Cretaceous Period (68-66 million years ago) in what is now western North America.
- Scientific Name: Triceratops. There are two closely related species: Triceratops prorsus and Triceratops horridus.
- Characteristics: Triceratops can be recognized by the presence of a horn on its snout and a horn over each eye, which our Triceratops toy accurately shows. (Triceratops literally means ‘three horned face’), as well as an extensive bony ‘frill’ that projected from the back of the skull and covered the neck. This is a Triceratops prorsus, which had a larger, more upright nasal horn.
- Size and Color: This Triceratops toy model is 10.5 inches long and 4 inches high. It is mostly dark gray with some earth tone patches to make it difficult for predators to see in the distance. The light gray horns and frill edges would have caught the attention of other Triceratops
- The Triceratops is part of the Great Dinos collection
- All of our products are Non-toxic and BPA free