Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the Bernie Bucks Program?
This program is our way of showing appreciation for our SafariFans. Earn Bernie Bucks for on our site and social media accounts, for activities like referrals, reviews and purchases. Cash in your Bernie’s Bucks for a coupon code to save on your next purchase.
2. Who can join?
Anyone with a retail account, who has logged in by clicking the login button, is automatically enrolled. You can always choose to checkout as a guest, but you won’t earn Bernie Bucks on your purchase.
3. How do I earn Bernie Bucks?
You can earn Bernie Bucks for all sorts of activities, including referring friends, and making purchases online. To see all the ways you can earn points click the Earn Bernie Bucks tab in the menu.
4. Do I get Bernie Bucks for every dollar I spend?
Yes. Starting on February 9th, for every dollar you spend online (not including taxes and shipping) you get one Bernie Buck.
5. Is there a limit to the number of Bernie Bucks I can earn?
No. Go ahead and earn as many as you can!
6. How do I view my Bernie Bucks balance?
Easily view your balance on the bottom of every page.
If you don’t see your balance, you may need to login.
7. How do I redeem my Bernie Bucks?
Select the tab called Get Rewards.
Reach 100 Bernie Bucks and receive a coupon code for $10 OFF your next purchase of $20 or more.
8. Do my Bernie Bucks expire?
Yes. Bernie Bucks expire annually at 11:59 PM EST on December 31st of the current year.
9. I have multiple accounts, can I combine my Bernie Bucks?
Unfortunately, we are unable merge Bernie Bucks from multiple accounts.
10. What do the 'approved', 'pending' and 'cancelled' Bernie Bucks statuses mean?
- Approved: These Bernie Bucks can be redeemed on rewards immediately
- Pending: These Bernie Bucks are need to be verified before you can redeem them. This typically applies to purchases and referrals
- Cancelled: These Bernie Bucks will not be added to your account. For example, this will happen if you cancel a purchase (the points will change from pending to cancelled)
11. I completed a transaction but didn't earn Bernie Bucks!
Oh no! Either you may not have been logged in, or we may still be processing your transaction. Reach out to us at Bernie@safariltd.com and we’ll get on the case.
FYI: Bernie Bucks at only available to registered, logged-in members, and are not awarded to prior purchases.
12. Can I use my Bernie Bucks during checkout?
Absolutely, once you redeem your Bernie Bucks for a coupon code, you can use that code to redeem during the checkout process.
13. Can I redeem my Bernie Bucks and a Coupon at the same time?
Bernie Bucks are redeemed by using a coupon code.
This cannot be combined with any other coupons or promotion.
14. How do I leave the program?
If want to leave the Bernie Bucks program, please contact us and ask to be unenrolled.
We'll unenroll you and you will lose any Bernie Bucks you have accrued.
15. What happens if I leave and decide to join again?
Just contact me at Bernie@safariltd.com and we'll re-enroll you.
However, your Bernie Bucks total will begin from zero.
16. Who can I contact with ongoing issues or to share feedback?
Reach out to me at Bernie@safariltd.com anytime.
Safari Ltd. reserves the right to cancel or substantially modify the Bernie Bucks Program at any time. If Safari Ltd. does so, you will be notified via email prior to the cancellation or substantial modification.