DIY Photo Holder
Eclectic accessories have been flooding the interior decorating scene for a while now. Making your own decor is not a hipster thing anymore… it’s just great style. Finding a priceless object in a garage sale or converting an adorable product into a specially-made item is one of the most satisfying and trendy things you can do for your home or work space.
Safari Ltd® figurines lend themselves to chic, affordable and easy do-it-yourself projects, like this DIY animal photo hold pictured below.
Things you’ll need:
- Indian Rhino, Grizzly bear and Bull Moose figurine (or whichever figuring you’d prefer based on size and species! We were partial to Safari’s Wildlife collection as it gives our work space a folksy touch.)
- Small magnets
- Super glue
- Photo (Any photo you’d like to highlight– we used a polaroid for a vintage accent.)
- Step 1: Saw your figurine in half.
- Step 2: Super glue both magnet pieces to the body of the animal (you want the magnet to stick together in the midsection holding the piece in place). We recommend giving it some time to dry before testing it out.
- Step 3: Make sure your magnets are dry and stick together. Once that’s working, put the photo in between the mid section and place in your home or work space as desired!
Did you like this easy DIY? Have some DIYs of your own to share? Chat with us in the comments below or on social media with the hashtag #LOVESafari