Found almost throughout the entire North American continent, Weasels are widespread, wily predators. Despite their small size, Weasels are very strong and capable of taking down prey larger than themselves. Their diet consists mostly of rodents, though they will eat just about any creature they can subdue.
- History: Weasels of the genus Mustela are found throughout the world, on every continent except Antarctica and Australia. In North America, the weasel species include the Least Weasel and Short-tailed Weasel of the northern USA and Canada, and the Long-tailed Weasel found in the majority of the United States and Central America, as well as southern Canada.
- Scientific Name: Genus Mustela
- Characteristics: This sneaky Weasel toy is on the prowl, perhaps stalking its prey. Its back is hunches, its neck is extended…is it about to pounce?
- Size: This little Weasel toy is just over 3 ½ inches long and 1 ½ inches tall. It’s about the size of a credit card.
- The Weasel is part of the Wild Safari® North American Wildlife collection
- All of our products are Non-toxic and BPA free