Analu - Lavender Therapy Dough
Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
Análú (ahn-a-loo) thinking putty is a handmade therapy dough and scented putty that is geared towards adults and can be used by kids to help relax, revive, and stimulate both the mind and body. Made with 100% natural ingredients
- Análú is colored with 100% natural fruit and vegetable extracts
- All ingredients are listed on the side of each jar, as we believe in transparency as a company
- This dough is made with wheat flour and contains gluten
- Blended with pure essential oils and vegetable pigments to create a calming, fragrant, tactile experience
- Inhale slowly, exhale completely, and keep restless hands busy
About Eco Kids
The design and intention of Eco Kids products aims to:
. Simplify children's toys.
. Remove gender/race biases from children's products.
. Create time and space for a child's inner journey.
. Emphasize the joy of discovery, imagination, creation and learning.
. Engage parents and caregivers in their children's playtime.
. Reduce screen time.
. Reduce/eliminate unsustainable ingredients, packaging and practices.
. Reduce plastic use.