White Siberian Tiger Toy
While they may look it, white Siberian tigers are not albino. Instead, their fur lacks a specific pigment found in tigers with orange fur. White Siberian tigers are very rare, and the few in captivity are often a result of interspecies breeding with Bengal tigers.
- History: Because of the rarity of white Siberian tigers in the wild, almost all of these creatures were bred in captivity. While there is a large and sustainable amount of these animals in preserves and zoos around the world, one hasn't been seen in the wild since the mid 20th' century. Due to the endangered nature of Siberian tigers as a whole and the species' close similarity to the Bengal variant, white Siberian tigers in captivity are often bred with Bengals, making them only 50% Siberian.
- Scientific Name: Panthera tigris
- Characteristics: Other than the stunningly sleek fur for which these creatures are famous, this white Siberian tiger toy figurine captures the piercing blue eyes that often come with their unique coloration. The largest big cat in the world, Siberian tigers are an apex predator, reflected in this model's calm, cool, and collected strut.
- Size: Standing 5 inches tall, 2 inches wide, and 10 inches long, this white Siberian tiger toy statuette is the height of a soda can, the length of a legal-sized piece of paper, and about as wide as the width of a deck of cards.
- The White Siberian Tiger is part of the Wild Wildlife collection.
- All of our products are Non-toxic and BPA free.