Savanna Fun Pack
- History: The savanna, also spelled savannah, is often thought of as a grassland without much in the way of trees, but the reality is that trees are quite common on savannas and in some savannas the tree density is greater than that of some forests. The difference is that savannas lack a canopy – the sort of “roof” created by the merging and interlocking tree tops. Savannas are home to a wide range of wildlife. Grazing animals are attracted to the grassland environment, which in turn draws in predators who prey upon them.
- Characteristics: This Good Luck Minis® Fun Pack features eight animals of the African savanna, including a rhinoceros, an elephant, a zebra, a hippopotamus, a cheetah, a giraffe, a male lion, and a lioness with cub. These mini figures are great Montessori toys for learning activities about the natural world, especially lessons on different habitats and the animals found there.
- Size: Each Good Luck Mini® figurine is approximately an inch long.
- The Savanna Fun Pack is part of the Good Luck Minis® collection.
- All of our products are Non-toxic and BPA free.
- 8 Pieces Per Bag. Contents Cannot Be Purchased Individually.
The savanna is a mixture of wooded and grassland area that is home to a diverse array of species. While most people think of Africa when they think of savannas, this type of ecosystem is found in other locations, including Australia and North and South America.