Lemon Shark Toy
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
Lemon sharks inhabit shallow coastal waters of the Atlantic and Pacific Oceans, and get their name from the yellowish coloration that helps them blend in with their sandy habitat.
- Scientific Name: Negaprion brevirostris
- Characteristics: The lemon shark has many unique characteristics that separate it from other “requiem sharks” of the family Carcharhinidae, including a blunt snout, stocky body and two dorsal fins that are nearly the same size. This hand-painted figure accurately reflects the distinctive features of the lemon shark including its namesake coloration.
- Size and Color: Our lemon shark figure is 5 ¾ inches long and 1 ½ inches tall, or about the length of a standard pen or marker. The figure features a sandy yellow coloration above fading to a white underside, with darker tips on its fins.
- The Lemon Shark is part of the Wild Safari® Sea Life collection.
- All of our products are Non-toxic and BPA free.