Horses - 192 pcs - Good Luck Minis®
- History: The subspecies of Equus ferus caballus is completely domesticated, meaning no truly wild horses exist. There are untamed, free-roaming populations, such as the mustangs of the western United States, but these are descended from domestic horses brought over by early European settlers. This makes them “feral”, rather than “wild”.
- Scientific Name: Equus ferus caballus
- Characteristics: These miniature Horse figures may be small, but each hand painted figure features lots of realistic details: pointed ears, strong neck, sweeping tail, and well-muscled legs. These Good Luck Minis® are perfect for any horse themed event or promotion.
- Size: Each horse mini is 1 inch long from snout to tail.
- All of our products are Non-toxic and BPA free
- 192 Pieces Per Bag. Only Available in Bulk Purchase.
The horse was first domesticated around 6000 years ago in Asia. There are now several hundred recognized breeds of domestic horse, each selectively bred to perform a specific task or achieve a desired look. The horse is the most important working animal in human history.