Marbleocity Archimedes Screw Maker Kit
PlayMonster is a toy and game company, championing the power of play by creating quality toys and games for children, adults, and families. We're the perfect combination of playful and professional, and true play experts because we understand play for ALL AGES!
Build a working null of Archimedes screw! Use the hand crank or attach a motor (sold separately) to watch the marbles twirl up, and then roll down again! It's the first Marbleocity marble machine kit to feature colorful plastic accents! Perfect for beginners; one-hour build time. Triple play models can connect to one another for bigger fun! Also works with Marbleocity motor Kit, sold separately. up.
- Tinkineer’s Marbleocity introduces children to engineering principles and physics concepts with dynamic hands-on STEM null kits made of precision-cut wood in the USA. Each kit includes easy-to-follow assembly instructions in a graphic novel that features the engineer characters. Building requires only household white glue…no special tools! It's a unique and playful learning experience for beginner and experienced makers alike!
- Each kit includes easy-to-follow assembly instructions in a graphic novel that features the engineer characters.
- The comic introduces a physics concept or engineering mechanism that is the focal point of the model, All in a fun and engaging way!
- The result is an awesome kinetic sculpture and some new physics and engineering insight!
- Measures approximately 4" x 6" when finished
Size and Color:
- 2 x 7.25 x 9 inches