One of the oldest breeds of Asian cat, the Siamese originates from Thailand, which was once known as Siam. The most distinctive feature of this cat is its “pointed” coat, with a pale cream-colored body and darker brown at its “points”: the feet, face, ears and tip of the tail.
- Scientific Name: Felis catus
- Characteristics: The inquisitive Siamese cat figure is slinking along with its slender body. Turning its head with its ears perked, it seems to have just noticed you there!
- Size and Color: This cat figure is 3 ¼ inches long and 2 inches high, making it almost exactly the size of a credit card stood on its side. It features the typical Siamese pointed pattern, with a pale cream body and dark brown at the feet, face, ears and tail tip. It also has striking blue eyes, another trademark Siamese feature.
- The Siamese Cat is part of the Best in Show collection
- All of our products are Non-toxic and BPA free